Art projects are a great way to stay sane in social isolation. All the supplies needed for stained glass-esque projects can be ordered online.
What you need:
- Dry erase marker
- Floating Frame: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=floating+frame&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
- Weldbond glue: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=weldbond+glue&crid=1OPGUMHHJ7BFR&sprefix=weldbond%2Caps%2C203&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_8
- Liquid Lead:https://www.amazon.com/Gallery-Glass-Liquid-ounce-Black/dp/B000XZVZ06/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=stained+glass+lead+lines&qid=1584822270&sr=8-4&swrs=802B5CEC2DDECAB69F0B5EAF123C7B82
Fun kinds of glass:
- Fish tank/fire glass: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=fireglass&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
- Sea glass: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sea+glass&ref=nb_sb_noss_2
- Sparkly glass: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079L6LNHY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Eyes of all sorts:
Sketch or trace your image on the glass with the dry erase marker. Placing your glass pieces from biggest to smallest simplifies assembly. Once everything is in place, glue the pieces in several at a time. For shading fun, Weldbond can be mixed with ink and/or paint. The Liquid Lead makes a fantastic dark line around the edges.